|Terms and conditions
- Access to and use of this site is provided by Ffynnon Fendigaid.
- Whilst Ffynnon Fendigaid will do its best to ensure that the
site be available at all times, Ffynnon Fendigaid will not be
liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable at any time.
- Access to www.ffynnonf.co.uk might be suspended without notice,
either permantly or temporarily for technical reasons.
- Ffynnon Fendigaid will do its best to ensure that the information
on the site is correct. However, Ffynnon Fendigaid does not
accept any liability for errors or omissions.
- Ffynnon Fendigaid accepts no responsibility for the content
of any site to which a link from this site exists.
- By accessing any part of this site, you should be deemed to
have accepted these Terms in full.
- Graphics shown in this website are owned by Ffynnon Fendigaid
and cannot be saved to disk or any other storage medium except
for printing extracts for personal use.
- The map (both small and large versions) shown at
www.ffynnonf.co.uk/en-GB/directions.htm is copyright of
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with English law.